Thursday 26 January 2017

Find solace in an accommodation in Dapoli


Part of my job description is to go to less known places, and set up agencies of my company. Sometimes I love my job, and sometimes it can be a lot of pain. For instance, when I have to go to the small villages of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand, I love going since I love the mountains. But this time I was asked to go to Dapoli in Maharasthra. I had never even heard of the place, let alone having been there. Since I couldn’t turn down the task, I resigned myself to my fate. I came back to my desk, and researched Dapoli, and to my pleasant surprise it turned out to be a massively beautiful place. It is a small beach town that offers irresistible natural beauty, and I fell in love instantly. Now, I couldn’t wait to go! I also found the perfect Accommodation in Dapoli for myself, at Fern Hotel. 

Fern Resort , Dapoli
When I reached the place, the hotel blew my mind. I didn’t expect such lavishness in a small town, but I must say that most of the feelings of comfort I got there were thanks to the hotel staff. They were really helpful, and when I asked for a change of rooms since I didn’t like the view, then complied obligingly. How thoughtful of them, wouldn’t you say? I spent close to a month there, and not a day did I taste anything I didn’t like. My advice? Book and enjoy your stay in one of the resorts in Dapoli near Murud Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment