Wednesday 2 March 2016

Convenient Delhi Hotels near Airport give you a comfortable stay

I am a frequent traveler because of my work and therefore I happen to make several stopovers in Delhi. During my stop overs, I always look for an easy and stress-free conveyance and hence I prefer staying in Delhi hotels near airport. There are quite a few good hotels around, but this is one hotel I would forever remain a patron of. Right from the entrance the warm ambience makes me feel like I am home. I stay in Deluxe rooms which have really comfortable king size bed, Lcd tv and the best part is the spacious washroom. All the amenities are of great use in the room itself, the services were also very prompt. Dining here is bliss, although I have tried only The Sky lounge because of my short stay, but all their dishes exceeded my expectations.

The Uppal,New Delhi
The Uppal,New Delhi
During my visit, I also noticed that a couple of conferences were being held, and I was very impressed with the facilities that the hotel offers. This helped me realize that instead of travelling to and fro I might as well suggest my company to organize the meetings and conferences at this hotel. As I enquired further I also found out that here I can also avail special offers and discounts on my total bill which was a pleasant surprise for me. These kinds of hotel deals in New Delhi are great opportunities for someone like me who is always on the go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment