Tuesday 1 March 2016

Are you ready to stay at one of the best hotels near Mumbai International Airport?



When I started out as an amateur photographer, it never occurred to me that one day I would end up travelling around the globe for that. It was only a part-time hobby for me at the beginning. I used to make use of my spare time to click photographs of nature and sometimes random people. But once I joined a photography club and met like minded people, it took over with a huge influence. I decided to pursue professional photography. Now, by the grace of god I have become a successful photographer and my profession takes me to so many new places that I have never heard the name of. My most recent series of photography took me to Singapore and I was booked for another event at Mumbai. So I was looking for hotels near Mumbai international airport. Beacon hotel Mumbai seemed to me like the perfect option as they are placed near both the domestic and international airports.

My photography feat abroad was really successful and I returned to homeland bagging a few awards to my name. But recognition from your own people always holds a special place in your heart and I was no different. I was so looking forward to my exhibition and Beacon Hotel Mumbai helped me in all spheres to have a peaceful event
.
The most interesting thing that I noticed about the location is that, they are also one of the best hotels near Kurla railway station. When in Mumbai you need to trust locomotion to take from one place to another and it really helps to have railway station near your accommodation. I will surely go back to Beacon hotel Mumbai during my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment