Monday 11 January 2016

Delightful Bed and Breakfast Offers in Chandigarh Hotels for Travellers

Chandigarh, a union territory and the garden city in Northern India, serves as the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana. Chandigarh has been a growing tourist destination for travellers over the years across the globe. Whether it’s for business or leisure, travellers across the globe love visiting Chandigarh especially during this time of the year.  It is independent India’s first planned city. One can observe the warmth and charm of the city when you stay at hotels in Chandigarh near Airport and get much more than you wished for. On my recent trip to the city for business, I got a sweet deal in a bed and breakfast in Chandigarh hotel and really enjoyed it. One can feel the warmth in their hospitality when they step into their lobby.

Hotels in Chandigarh
The Fern Residency, Chandigarh
Representing a leading brand for business travellers in India, the hotel offers a wide array of services that serves as a relief for guests. I was delighted from the moment I checked in to the hotel. The team here is with your every step of the way and they always keep asking if you need something. The room that was allocated to me was amazing and I really enjoyed staying there. It had a nice spa facility as well and after one long day, I checked into the hotel spa that really rejuvenates your senses. Overall it was a worthwhile experience for all our guests and I wish to come back here soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment